Serving New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut (the mid Atlantic states)
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon Sheila A. Bond, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Dr. Shelia Bond offers an advanced system that addresses early signs of damage in facial skin.
Designed exclusively for young-looking skin, the Obagi-C Rx™ is the early intervention system that:
- Corrects hyperpigmentation
- Accelerates skin turnover through gentle exfoliation to restore balance and radiance to lackluster skin
- Minimizes future skin cell damage
Dr. Bond has found that the ideal patients for Obagi-C Rx™ System are those who:
- Have young skin
- Minimal fine lines
- Minimal unevenness of skin tone
- Mild hyperpigmentation
- Exhibit emerging signs of photo damage
- Are not ready for or are intolerant to retinoid therapy
- Routinely invest in cosmetic and cosmeceutical products for aging prevention
- Desire a physician-recommended, prescription-strength regimen for early intervention
The comprehensive Obagi-C Rx™ System is a prescription-strength, physician-dispensed regimen that provides the necessary elements to ensure young-looking skin stays that way.
If you are a individual that cares about your skin and wants to insure that you have a positive regimen to maintain healthy young looking skin, we encourage you to call our office today to set up an appointment to insure that young looking skin. Call (973) 509-0007.
Visit our plastic / cosmetic surgery office located in Montclair, New Jersey (NJ). We serve patients from the following area, such as Essex, Hudson, Passaic and Sussex counties, as well as Jersey City, Newark, NJ and all surrounding areas including New York (NY).
We look forward to meeting you in person.